SNI Link was created in 2016 as a member communications portal to organize and share the many critical resources public health care systems need for the waiver programs, as well as resources from SNI’s many program offerings.
SNI Link is used by hundreds of individuals from across California’s public health care system landscape, from executive leadership to program teams at member health care systems. It houses hundreds of documents and resources, including:
- Upcoming events and registration information
- Archived presentations and materials (and in some cases, videos) from in-person convenings
- Archived webinar recordings and presentations
- Peer contact lists
- Reporting guides
- Technical specifications
- Topic-specific FAQs
- Curated external resources
- Communications tools
- Relevant links to reporting portals, external documents, and partner organizations
Access is available to all CAPH/SNI member systems – visit safetynetinstutute.org/link to register.