KP Diabetes Overview
Registration is available only through a registration website, which will be made available approximately 1 month prior to the training date. No registrations will be taken by phone.
Training topics include:
- Basics of Medical Nutrition Therapy for Diabetes
- Overview of Pharmacological treatment: Oral agents, Insulin Therapies, and Insulin Adjustment Basics
- Prevention and Treatment of hypoglycemia
- Overview of lifestyle changes that support glycemic control
- Safety Network Providers e.g. community hospitals and community clinic staff
- Chronic Conditions Care Managers (RN, RD, or Pharmacists) who would like to update or expand their diabetes management skills
This continuing education activity was approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #12640 for 7.5 contact hours, and approved for 6.5 CPE II for Registered Dietitians by the Commission on Dietetic Registration. CEU will be awarded to you by the end of the training day.
*Attendees are only eligible to attend this training every two years. If you have attended this training within the last 2 years, please do not register when registration becomes available.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc.
1950 Franklin Street, Conference Room 2F
Oakland, CA 94612