Care Delivery Workshop: Better Screening for Improved Health
CAPH/SNI is hosting our spring Care Delivery Workshop: Better Screening for Improved Health. We are pleased to invite ambulatory care leaders and PRIME operational leads to join us for this event. At the meeting, members will:
- Identify strategies to screen patients in primary care for a growing list of conditions and needs such as medical, mental, and social needs;
- Learn about improving processes to act on positive screening results; and
- Hear about member progress identifying and addressing health-related social needs.
To support small group discussions, we recommend no more than four attendees per system.
- Register & agenda: here
- When: Thursday, May 2 from 8:30AM-3:00PM
- Where: Oakland Airport Hilton
- Materials: To be posted on SNI Link/Care Delivery/In Person Workshops
Hilton Oakland Airport