Coronavirus Resources for Members
SNI and CAPH have compiled resources to assist members with responding to the Coronavirus.
COVID-19: Impact on Public Health Care Systems’ Programs
Resources from Other Health Care Systems
- Transition Plan to Resume Deferred Services, Riverside University Health System
- COVID-19 Clinic Staff Guidebook, Riverside University Health System
- COVID-19 Community Testing Handbook, Riverside University Health System
- Kaiser Permanente’s Mitigation Phase COVID 19 Playbook and Surge Planning Playbook
- University of Washington Medicine COVID-19 Resources Site
- Handbook of COVID-19 Prevention and Treatment, The First Affiliated Hospital Zhejang University School of Medicine
State and Federal Resources
California Department of Public Health
- For daily updates on COVID-19 from CDPH, visit their news releases page.
- For the most updated information on state guidance, visit CDPH’s coronavirus guidance page.
- Guidance available for adult and senior care facilities, health care workers, first responders, health care facilities, health care plans, homeless assistance providers, immigration communities, and screening and testing for Medi-Cal managed care plans, among others.
- CDPH coronvirus page includes other resources, such as FAQ about N95 & Protection from COVID-19, Outpatient Healthcare facility infection control recommendations for suspect COVID-19 patients, and communications graphics
- New COVID-19 website (awareness campaign, more geared towards general public)
Department of Health Care Services
- DHCS COVID-19 Medi-Cal Response – includes resources specific to Medi-Cal, such as COVID-19 guidance for telehealth and virtual/telephonic communications, COVID-19 lab testing as a new benefit, and other materials.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Guidance for Healthcare Professionals
- Includes guidance and resources on Persons Under Investigation (PUI), clinical care, infection control, personal protective equipment, and home care.
- Resources for Clinical and Healthcare Facilities
- Includes interim guidance for healthcare facilities, prepare to care for COVID-19: Get your practice ready, steps healthcare facilities can take, return-to-work criteria for healthcare workers, strategies to prevent COVID-19 in Long-Term Care Facilities (LTCF), interim guidance for outpatient hemodialysis facilities.
- Resources for Health Departments
- Includes information and resources about coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) for state, local, territorial and tribal health departments.
- Includes interim guidance and resources for laboratory professionals working with specimens from persons under investigation (PUI) for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- CDC offers free resources including video, fact sheets, and posters. Included are links to current communication tools and resources available for use and distribution.
Other CDC resources:
- Cases and Latest Updates
- Schools, Workplaces, and Community Locations
- How to Prepare
- Symptoms and Testing
- If You are Sick
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS’ coronavirus page includes:
- Clinical and technical guidance for health care systems, labs, and for Programs of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) organizations
- Billing and coding guidance
- Survey and certification guidance
- Coverage guidance
- Medicaid and CHIP guidance
- Partners resources and consumer information
Association and Other Resources
California Hospital Association (CHA)
- Check out latest news and updates from CHA on the coronavirus.
California State Association of Counties (CSAC)
- Among other resources, CSAC’s website includes a range of information focusing more specifically on counties.
America’s Essential Hospitals (AEH)
- AEH offers a rich and growing collection of general and topical resources for members. Visit this library regularly for new and updated information.